A class A Pt100 RTD sensor with integral process thread supplied with 1 metre PFA flexible lead wire.
These robust high quality RTD sensors are designed for temperature measurement of liquids and gases and have an integral process connection making them easy to screw directly into your process or thermowell.
The probe features a 6mm diameter closed end 316 stainless steel sheath isavailable in 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300mm lengths as standard, measured below a 1/2 BSPP process fitting.
We are also able to supply other options such as:
- 1/3 DIN or 1/10 DIN accuracy
- pt1000, pt200 or pt500 options
- Longer lead lengths availble
- Alternative sheath diameters from 3mm to 8mm
- Wide range of process threads NPT, BSPT or Metric
This pt100 sensor can be used on 2, 3 or 4 wire systems.
A Thermocouple Version is also available.